I have been a full-time licensed REALTOR® with Re/Max, since 1987
• During my career I have assisted hundreds of families in achieving their real estate goals
• I have analyzed/viewed many different styles of homes & properties, both residential and Rural Residential.
• I have achieved many production awards and maintain a consistent rankingwithin my office and the RE/MAX organization
• I have a strong background in Management & Sales and have extensive “Hands On” knowledge of the complexities involved with resale & new residential real estate and a solid understanding and familiarity with rural issues and challenges
• Throughout my career I have seen different trends in the real estate market and this allows me to make sure that my clients are able to get the best price for their property in any market
• I am not just a Realtor®, I am a husband, father & grandfather, a part of your community, with a passion for helping and educating Sellers and Buyers to help them achieve their real estate goals
Hiring the right real estate agent is all about finding a professional you respect and trust will help you achieve your goals.
I strongly believe that education is an important part of providing service to my clients. I attend numerous educational events every year on a wide range of topics and issues affecting real estate.
I recently completed my SRES® designation to become a “Seniors Real Estate Specialist”, acquiring additional knowledge and skills to assist clients in the 50+ market, with issues like downsizing, relocation, managing of their Real Estate Portfolio, to aging in place.
Over the past 15+ years, I have been an advocate of realtor training and have worked with OREA (Ontario Real Estate Association) and LSTAR (The London and St.Thomas Association of Realtors) to help to educate realtors with technology and new emerging changes in our industry.
• When you choose to allow me to assist you, you are not only accessing my experience and knowledge, but that of my entire team.
Other RE/MAX Real Estate Professionals
• Belonging to RE/MAX means so much more than just a brand, it means working with some of the most talented people in the industry today. In cases where a second or third agent is required, my associate agents have a vast wealth of specialties and experience to pull from. I can draw on Hundreds of years of
combined real estate experience.
• My highly competent administrative team will assist and guide the process from start to finish. This includes finding the best wording for your listing, right down to processing the deal and dealing with the lawyers.
• You will be provided with custom marketing materials designed to properly showcase the unique qualities that make your property special. My team will create flyers, newspaper ads, or even a booklet to present the best things about your property.